Bury My Heart in the Curve of Rio - An Indian History of the American West, being extraordinarily well received by the public and critics.

I understand they intend to place us on a reserve near the mountains. I don't want to be in it. I like to roam the prairies. In them I feel free and happy. When we fix, we turn pale and die.      _In 1970, Dee Alexander Brown published in the United States a book that soon became a best-seller (57 weeks on the list). The work was entitled Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee (An Indian History of the American West) and evoked, from the point of view of the Indians, a part of the history of the territory between 1865 and 1890. The book was later published in Brazil ( co-edited by Centro do Livro Brasileiro and Edições Melhoramentos, 1973), entitled Bury My Heart in the Curve of Rio - An Indian History of the American West, being extraordinarily well received by the public and critics.
https://torredahistoriaiberica.blogspot.com/2019/04/enterrem-meu-coracao-na-curva-do-rio.html

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas